Shiloh Gospel Chapel celebrates sixty years of ministry in White Plains, New York. The SGC fellowship was established in 1958 in a small storefront on Orawampum Street in the heart of White Plains. Over the past sixty years, we have touched many lives through our fellowship, our Sunday School, open-air meetings, community outreaches and on-going ministry. During this Jubilee year, we invite all the people whose lives we have touched, and people who know people who have been touched by our fellowship, to share their memories with us and join us for some exciting and fun events planned throughout the year. We want to use each event as an opportunity to celebrate the past sixty years and to look toward our future. Celebrate King Jesus with us!